Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bowling!

What a great and crazy night this was! Here a few impressions:


 Silent Auction




Awesome knight mural 


I want countertops like that!  


3 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

Wow! Looks like fun. I used to be a bowling champ. Still love the smell of lane oil.

Mrsupole said...

I hope you raised a lot of money. I got a bowling apps on my iPhone and can now bowl anytime.

I bowled for almost 20 years. I wish I could still go to a bowling alley and bowl. I miss going each week and visiting with all of our friends. Oh well such is life and injuries end some things.

God bless.

Ze O said...

Well, to tell you the truth: I was a bit out of my element there. No friends of mine were able to come so I sat around a lot, looked after the auction items and took photos. I Didn't do any bowling myself...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com and Christina