Monday, May 17, 2010

Money's too tight to Mention


I did another little number crunching session just now - and I honestly still don't know how we're going to manage.
  • We have one team member who has reached her goal (the poor woman may end up being the only Guildford Rider cycling down to Seattle! :-o Kidding!)
  • There is one team member who is certain that he'll get the funds required. He's found someone who is willing to match what he's raised so far and that will definitely be enough, since he's already at $2,275.00
  • The remaining team members need a whopping $ 10,929.00 in total in order to ride.
  • We've raised approximately a bit over $2,000.00 with our two fundraising events. There is one more raffle and then we are pretty much done with ideas and activities.
So yeah, lots of hungry cyclist mouths to feed, nowhere near enough money to do so.
Unless there is something I am not aware of...

2 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

Oh, gosh! I see it is not just you having trouble raising that much money. You have done so well, may there be a miracle or a lucky lotto ticket in your future.

Ze O said...

Yeah, no, it's not just me, that's for sure. Makes me feel kinda alright.

Thanks, Ronda! :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com and Christina