Friday, April 16, 2010

Putting the Fun into Fundraising Part 1 - The Grape Escape!

 I am very excited to announce the following:

"Join local Wine Expert, John Gerum, for an enjoyable evening in support of the BC Cancer Foundation! During this two hour tasting you will sample and learn about six (6) unique wines while John leads you on a virtual tour through different wine regions of the world. Wines will be carefully selected to match delicious light appetizers prepared by the culinary team at the Sandman Hotel. Your $50 inclusive ticket price is 100% tax deductible and a receipt will be provided for each ticket purchased. Only 18 tickets are available for this exclusive tasting so don’t delay in confirming yours! This will be a memorable evening all in support of a wonderful cause. Purchase your tickets online by visiting the West Coast Wine Education website at www.wcwed.com/courses_may.html



Event is sponsored by John Gerum of West Coast Wine Education.

All proceeds will be donated to The Guildford Riders, participants in The Ride to Conquer Cancer to benefit the BC Cancer Foundation."

        


4 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

It looks like it will be a grand experience! Quite a reasonable price too. Wish I lived closer!

Ze O said...

Ronda, I know you would have been there...
We will make up for lost opportunities, some time some place - I mean - REALLY! - How's that?

Mrsupole said...

I love to go to wine tastings but sadly I can also only be there in the "spirit thingy" again. Does this benefit you personally, I hope so.

Have you thought about having a small wine party at your house to help you get more sponsors. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

God bless.

Ze O said...

Oh, I think it's going to be a blast, so it'll definitely benefit me! The team will make good money with this.
I'll have a little taste for you, Sherry!

We are working on some really nice ideas right now, so stay tuned, you'll read about it soon!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com and Christina