This is a question I've been asked a number of times in the last couple of days.
I am amazed that some people would doubt me.
But then, not everybody knows me all that well... If they did, they wouldn't ask.
So here's the answer: OF COURSE!
I don't mean to sound cocky. It's just that there is simply no doubt in my mind. Period.
Here a little chart about my recent progress. At first I slowly doubled up my usual routine, now I'm just adding on until I get to 100 km or so.
As you can see: I am really busy doing other stuff some days of the week.
Friday, March 12, 2010
"But can you go that far?"
Posted by Ze O at Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think you can do it!
I have no doubt you can do it either.
Yaaay! That's the kind of attitude I like! You ladies rock!
Thanks so much. :)
You go girl!!!
God bless.
Post a Comment