Photo of the actual route I used to ride quite frequently back in Germany.
Ooh booy, was I in for a lesson in humility!
I am not really used to mountain biking and get very impatient when I can only go something like 3 km/h. So I tried to speed things up which almost left me with my lungs on the pavement.
Cycling up mountains is very. hard. work!
But - I did it! Didn't even dismount once! My husband was very impressed, couldn't actually quite believe it.
I really, really need a new bike, though. For a moment I thought I would just keep borrowing his, but it's just too high for me and it's hurting...



2 comments:
I can't imagine being on a bike for so long!
As a sidenote, I don't know how I never knew you were German. My mother's best friend is German, from Freudenstadt. She moved back there 15 years ago after a divorce; my mom has visited her and LOVES it!
Actually, it's really not that bad - and you don't HAVE to be a top athlete, either. You get used to it.
I don't think I ever shared that I am German before. Freudenstadt, hm?
I'm not entirely sure where that is! LOL!
Definitely never been there.
Post a Comment