Today I would like to give a special thanks to three ladies who have been nothing but supportive, who have really made a difference in helping me with this endeavour, whom I've "known" for a little while; even though we've never met in real life.
1. Mrsupole
- for putting together this post and expressing all the things I am not able to.
- for trying to generate some heat by asking fellow bloggers for support in my name (*sniff* how nice is that?)
- for reading this Blog and being supportive
- for believing in me and proving it with cold hard cash!
2. Ronda Laveen of Ronda's Unique Bodywork
- for having followed this Blog from the very start
- for keeping me encouraged by letting me know that she's paying attention
- for giving me good advice, making comments, helping me explore different angles
- for supporting this cause with her own hard earned money
3. Tatoos and Teething Rings
- for being the first one who discovered this Blog
- for sharing with me her great attitude
- for letting her fierce spirit shine through a project like this definitely benefits from
- for her out of the box thinking that she communicates in her comments which I treasure a lot
THANK YOU!


8 comments:
Hi Christina,
Thank you so much for this "thank you", but you know we would do it for you no matter what.
I am now gathering up the email addresses of as many bloggers as I can and I will be emailing a copy of that post to them. I do not know if you would be willing to email a copy out to everyone you know but I am also gonna do that too. I will just update it to take out the help a fellow blogger to "help a friend". I will email you a copy if you activate your email on your profile. I for some reason cannot activate mine without it actually posting my email address on my web posts. I just cannot figure out why it does that. And so to keep the spammers away I cannot do mine.
Anyway I am hoping that by emailing it I will get more activity for you and help you reach that goal and maybe soar higher. All we can do is try our best and after reading your post about the challenges you are facing I just knew I had to do something to help.
I used to work for a Marketing Research company and this is pretty much par for the course of what we went through everyday. Rejection became a normal thing and we just had to reach past it and move on. But due to the fact of them not paying me what I was worth and me being needed to babysit youngest grandson (well it was babysit or they moved in with us), I decided to move on. What can I say, I love my grandkids, but was enjoying being an empty nester. Now oldest granddaughter lives with us. Oh well.
Okay, enough about me. I will get this done and I am willing to do all I can to help you reach your goal. Life is not about doing things alone, life is about taking us all along for the ride with you. And since due to my health problems and lack of being able to ride a bike anymore the best way I can participate is to help you. Even though I know you did not ask for help, you are being gracious enough to accept it. I really appreciate you doing that. My hubby would probably say that I am butting into something where I am not wanted, but sometimes I just see where I am needed and jump in without asking. I figure that if I wait to be asked then I will be waiting for a long time or forever. So here is a "Thank You" to you for letting me help and do my small part. I really do thank "you" for all the pain and training you have been going through for such a good cause.
Whoops, just visit my website to get a copy.
God bless you Christina, and may God watch over you and all the other riders during this journey in your life.
I am not sure why it did not post this part in my comment, but this is what I wrote just before the "Whoops" part.
Maybe this request was supposed to be in a seperate comment. Sigh.
***********************************
And for anyone who reads this, I hope that you too will be willing to copy and paste the request for help and send it in an email to everyone you know. Please lets help Christina reach her goal, it is the least we can do. She is doing all the hard work.
***********************************
God bless again.
Awww, you are the best, Sherry!
I just sent you an email, let me know if you've got it, ok?
Thanks again for all your support! You are wonderful!
You are such a sweetheart! Thank you for the shoutout, I love reading about your journey and want to support you.
Well, that's what you're doing, honey! Thanks so much. (((Hugz))
Christina: You know you are the bestest, right? I would do anything for you and will follow Sherry's lead with a post this week and e-mails to my friends. I will try to figure all the links, etc. out. My PC has been in the shop most of Feb and March so not sure how many of my contacts are available in my new laptop. I just got PC back, again, tonight, and so far no locking up or blue screening. But my positivity is reserved after 4x in shop this month. Will do what I can in the weeks to come. Even $1 at a time adds up. I like Sherry's approach to that too. I have a story that exemplifies that paradigm in a very positive way. For someone so injured, she is a mighty warrioress, yes?
Now, about the nine-iron I suggested...you know I was kidding, right? This is my disclaimer. Don't want to hear on the news that some really cute, biker chick swacked her MIL upside her very dense cranium with an iron or a wedge.
Of course, I would post bail. I would also probably use it as a blog post op but, that aside, use discretion:-) Sometimes a "tap" is as good as a "swing away."
Oh, was also going to ask you if you would consider changing your comments options to "full page" (I think that is the correct option). With the current setting, I can can only read the comments but not post from my phone. Others won't be able to either.
For the longest time, I couldn't figure out why I couldn't comment even on my own blog from my phone. By chance, I figured out it was comment configuration on Blogger. By chance, I changed my options and, lo and behold, I could execute comments finally.
Let me know if you have any questions and I will make sure of teh comment setting.
Ronda, you are absolutely right. About the PC issues being a pain, about Sherry being this mighty warrioress, about golfing *LOL!*, and about the settings. I've had some tech troubles with the full page, I'll try it again, though.
Sent you an email as well, let me know if you've got it, ok?
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Post a Comment