Whoohoo! I've finally found a team. I met this very nice lady while bike shopping a little while ago. She bought almost the same bike as me and takes part in the Ride and is member of a team and they are recruiting!
I managed to track her down on the Internet. We connected yesterday.
They seem to be a great bunch, very diverse, positive, and full of energy. Love it!
Without further ado I present to you:
Christina and the Guildford Riders!
Disclaimer:
1. Image posted does not show actual team members.
2. Petra, Fred, Natalie, Teresa, Wilfred, Doug and Peggy may all have a very different idea as to whose name should be listed first.
1. Image posted does not show actual team members.
2. Petra, Fred, Natalie, Teresa, Wilfred, Doug and Peggy may all have a very different idea as to whose name should be listed first.


2 comments:
Awesome! It's always fun to do something like this in a group to encourage and motivate each other.
Totally! It makes all the difference. I am very happy.
I hope they can handle my nuttiness... :-S
Post a Comment