My two young coworkers' mom has taken a turn for the worst.
One of the girls just left town for an internship. She came back a few days after she'd left.
This is such a torture! Their mother has been suffering for such a long time. It just keeps dragging on and on. At first it looked like she was getting better only to feel really bad right after.
I hate that this has to be so hard, it's just not fair. Nobody should have to go through such an ordeal.
Exiting this planet is just hard beyond belief for some of us. And we don't even get to ask "why" because there is no answer.
Thinking of you in these trying times, Q sisters!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yes, the exit is painfully slow for some. It makes an unexpected heart attack while sleeping look like the easy way out.
You are getting a nice list of donations. When I have a few extra minutes, I'll pop over and make one myself.
That is exactly what I thought, Ronda.
And thanks for making a donation!
You are truly awesome!:)
I'm sorry your coworkers are going through such a difficult ordeal.
I am sure my coworkers appreciate all the people who have them in their thoughts.
Thank you for your words, Tats.
Post a Comment