Aw, thanks for the follow, Ronda! Glad you like the header graphic. Left is Seattle (see the needle?) and on the right is Vancouver.
I know, poor Rusty. With bikes it's a lot like with cars - they kind of grow on you and you start thinking of them as companions. My coworker suggested to take a piece of Rusty along the ride. I may take his bell.
Bob Crockett $100 Devin $25 Deb Sankey $75 Pauline Doyle, Artist $25 Jehangir Daruvala $100 Anat Feldman $20 Valerie andRobert Simons$100 Anna Wagner$50 Traci Skaalrud$25 Eunice and Janice $50 Jaqc and John Sheridan$50 Marilyn Morrison of Arabella Fashion Studio $25 Lynne Murray of Panda Bear Children's Place $25 Anonymous $50 Anonymous $20 George Paterson, Piano Instructor $20 Andrew Danneffel $30 Anonymous $30 Mr. A. Donald Hoskins$20 The Wong Family$20 Nick Sartore of SHIFT Performing Arts Society $25 Tracey Littlewood, Artist $20 Dan Severance, Artist $50 Mansour's Family $25 Ronda Laveen of Ronda's Unique Bodywork $25 Mrsupole $25 Rick Glumac $30 Beryl Hickinbottom $20 Aldona Dyk $25 Lynne Williams $20 Sarah Ronald of Rogue Endeavours Group $40 Carolyn and John Gerum of Westcoast Wine Education - Wine Tasting Fundraising Event Sandman Suites, Surrey - Free Room Rental Lori Dulmage of Fight Like A Girl Productions $25 Martin Solanych $25
This is the chronicle of my epic Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting BC Cancer Foundation, a two-day cycling journey, through Canada's Pacific region. I am starting to report at the very beginning with a number of challenges to face, some questions unanswered but with the certainty that everything will fall into place. I am starting at a point of an amazing rush of inspiration and activity with a flurry of millions of ideas in a state of almost obsessive preoccupation. Be a part of this experience and let me share with you the adventures I come across along the way.
5 comments:
*openit!*openit!*openit!*
Hahaaaa, Tats! :D
I did I diiiid!
What a beautiful header you've created, Christina! The city in the background is really cool.
P.S. Sorry to read about poor, limping Rusty.
Aw, thanks for the follow, Ronda!
Glad you like the header graphic. Left is Seattle (see the needle?) and on the right is Vancouver.
I know, poor Rusty. With bikes it's a lot like with cars - they kind of grow on you and you start thinking of them as companions.
My coworker suggested to take a piece of Rusty along the ride. I may take his bell.
Post a Comment