Monday, March 15, 2010

Orientation Session

So I went to the orientation session today I've been waiting for so long. It definitely was nice; friendly people, good vibrations - but

there were just so very few! I was expecting to meet at least 20 people, maybe even more. There were 3 women ( a team) and 2 men, that's it!

I am currently looking to team up with others to go on training rides, to do some awesomely fun fundraisers with, to just share this experience with. I had hoped I would meet tons of people today, but I didn't. 
I got some pointers as to how to find a team. So I looked through the list online when I came home. Hmmm... It's hard to tell where people are located and there is no way of contacting teams or team members directly...

All that is a bit of a bummer.

I'm thinking I'll be going on that training ride this weekend that's being put on by the Foundation.  There should be quite a few people there I reckon.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com and Christina