Some may remember the dialogue from "Men in Black II" - the car scene:
Agent J: Wait, what are you doing?
Kevin Brown/K: I always do the driving.
Agent J: Oh, no.
Kevin Brown/K: I remember that.
Agent J: No, what you remember is that you used to drive that old busted jaunt. See, I drive the new hotness.
[pointing at Kay]
Agent J: Old and busted.
[pointing at himself]
Agent J: New hotness.
That's how I feel today, because I went to the bike store. Here's what I picked up:
The 10 Rapid 3 S Yellow GV 9G5235 from Giant! Oooh yeah!
What exactly that means in detail I will learn with time, I'm sure. The price was pretty good and it makes riding a lot easier. I received a discount on it, too - because I participate in the Ride! That was really nice.
Here's a full portrait of old and busted Rusty, for comparison.
Challenge # 1 is no more!



4 comments:
The new hotness is smokin' hot!
I thought you'd like it Ronda. We seem to share a passion for fast rides. :D
What a beauty!
... with sparkly stars and everything! :D
Post a Comment